Season 2 – Episode 34 – Sponsored by Flyway Media
LOTS of Local Tournaments These Days
Tales from the Chub Tank
Do quality components matter for walleye rigs?
Tweaks to factory lures
- Bladed treble hooks
- Better quality hooks
- Changing split ring sizes
- Custom painting
- Pushing bill down to dive deeper
- Fishing tournament raises more than $19,000 good cause on the Columbia river.
- Fargo’s city hunting up in the Air
- Federal Duck Stamp now looking to be non-hunting related
Don’t break your trolling motor or your graph nowadays! Good luck finding them.
Salmon season is upon us
Why do boat trailers SUCK?
- When to use what size weight?
- Using line counters to control distance
- Different styles nowadays
- Pulling cranks behind bottom bouncers, when they excel over snap weights
How long is too long of a trolling rod?
Self-Hooking boat trailers gaining in popularity
It’s now late June, and the boat landing horror stories are growing smaller
Tips for Boat Landings
- ALWAYS get boat ready AWAY from the landing
- DO NOT load gear on the ramp, just loading and unloading please
- When the temperature is below freezing, let your trailer drain in the water…NOT the ramp (skating rink).
- Boat dock is not a swim beach
- Think of others
Best FREE and Paid Phone Apps for the Outdoors
- Windfinder (FREE)
- On X Hunt (PAID)
- Navionics (PAID)
- Lakemaster (PAID)
- Arc GIS (FREE)
- MyRadar (FREE)
Best Ice Cream Treat